Beach Tennis Promotion

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by info@bt-pa.com info@bt-pa.com 6 months ago.

• Author
    info@bt-pa.com
    info@bt-pa.com
    Keymaster

We try to find ways to improve the attractiveness of Beach Tennis Events for Sponsors, Partners.

What are your ideas to reach that goal?

For the events to be more attractive will require a greater professionalism in the organization, a solution and the transmission of the games, for the time being by the television, it is now impossible, but we can use our new technologies as internet these transmissions are quite efficient, the world trend and to end the channels of open television and we only stay with the live stream, so I believe that the beach tennis must follow this line and with the course of time will appear publish in the transmissions and this will generate more money to our sport.

fabio paroni
    fabio paroni
    Participant

The first thing to do is create only one channel or account to merge togheter every information about beach tennis. It’s very hard to keep information if every tournament use different account. If i write beach tennis on facebook or instagram there are hundreds of pages but none of them is usefull.

Rosa Togores
    Rosa Togores
    Participant

We must promote a stable agreement for “x” years with one or two big sponsors of the ITF beach tennis tour. Each region can complement these agreements with its own sponsors, but the ITF must dedicate efforts to obtain one or two sponsors of the beach tennis tour that can provide capital.

To be attractive to a sponsor, we must expose the visibility it will have in more than 250 tournaments organized in around 37 countries of the world, as well as in the World Championship and in the European Championship. We must also guarantee their television visibility, trying to at least the 2018 beach tennis world championships (final stages) be broadcast on television (the ITF must generate the antenna signal without geoblocking restrictions and the regional federations should try to reach agreements with the regional and local televisions). In Barcelona, ​​this 2018, achieved an agreement with the public television, which retransmitted live without geoblocking restrictions the feminine and masculine finals of the ITF6500. We shared the signal with the ITF, as it could be shared with any interested TV from outside of Spain. The ITF should act as an intermediary, to facilitate that the tournaments can be retransmitted in any country if we have the signal.

Jony Baños
    Jony Baños
    Participant

I can’t be there at the meeting in Aruba today but I think that a good improvement to keep growing our sport not only professionally but in all areas, would be to create a commission/organization to help people to work in the beachtennis promotion/organization/development with ITF even with no help from national tennis federations. I’m talking about Mexico but for sure we’re no the only country in this situation where our federation is more a contra than a help it should be.

This comission would be a faster/easier/more efficient link between organizers and ITF if keep working with the OTF is the main idea.

info@bt-pa.com
      info@bt-pa.com
      Keymaster

Jony, thank you for your post. This is exactly one of the point we want try to cover with our activities.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.